Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Bow Twirl Dress

I'm sitting here wishing it was spring or summer. Even Carter was telling me today that he wishes the cold would go away (although he wants the snow to stay). I'm so tired of being stuck inside and putting on a million layers to just go to the car!  Anyway, a couple weeks ago I was lucky enough to test a pattern by Whimsy Couture Patterns and it had me wishing it was summer even more!  The pattern is called the Bow Twirl Dress and it's awesome!

This pattern is super cute and so much fun!  The pattern has a HUGE range of sizes, which is something that I love!  The sizes are 12-18 months -15/16, all in one pattern!  I made the 2T size for Callie, which came out a little short, but the pattern has been revised to be a little longer, about knee length.  The top is shirred so it's nice and stretchy and will fit for a long time. The bow can be tied in the front or the back, but she insisted on keeping the bow in the back for pictures.  As soon as Callie put it on, she started twirling around. 

While I'm sure we will be getting a ton of use out of this dress (and more that I plan on making) in the spring and summer, it also looks great layered with a long sleeve shirt and leggings, (and my bear hooded cowl!)

If you want to get this pattern or one of Whimsy Couture's other awesome patterns, checkout Whimsy Couture's Etsy shop!  You might notice a familiar little face in a couple listings :)

I will be listing this dress as a custom listing in my shop soon, but for now send me a message and we can work on a dress for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment